Friday, March 12, 2010

The Three Wishes

     The bear and the rabbit didn't like each other very much. One day, while they were walking through the wood, they came across a golden frog.
     The frog turned to them and said: "Oh, I don't often meet anyone in this parts. They were amazed that the frog had talked to them. The golden frog told them, mind you, when I meet someone I always give them three wishes. So you have three wishes each."
     The bear immediately wished that all the other bear in the forest were females. "Done" said the frog. The rabbit, after thinking for a while, said, "I want a crash-helmet." One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head. The bear thought the rabbit was a fool, but carried on with his second wish.
     "I want all the bears in the neighboring forest to be females as well." The frog granted his wish. The rabbit then said, "I want a motorcycle." It appeared before him, and he climbed on it and started revving the engine.
     "Those were the two of the stupidest wishes I've ever heard," the bear remarked scornfully. He then made his final wish, which was that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world. The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to the rabbit for his last wish.
     The rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said: "I wish that Mr. Bear here was a gay!" and rode off as fast as he could!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you say? Please give you comments under this post. Thank you.